The New York State Independent Living Council, Inc. (NYSILC) is an independent, nonprofit state council. The NYSILC mission is to promote independent living for people with disabilities across New York State, in partnership with the network of community-based Centers for Independent Living.
The New York Association on Independent Living (NYAIL) is a statewide, not-for-profit membership association created by and composed of Independent Living Centers across New York State. NYAIL’s mission is improving the quality of life, safeguarding the rights, and ensuring equal opportunities for all people with disabilities, as well as promoting the Independent Living philosophy both within the disability community and to the public.
Emergency Preparedness for Persons with Disabilities, Families, Seniors and Pets
Assorted Brochures for all Emergency Services
General Guide for Emergency Resources
Adults with Disabilities Act: Information, Guidance, Training
- Information on the FAIR HOUSING AMENDMENTS ACT
- Information on Fair Housing Accessibility Guidelines
- NYS Department of Health
- US Department of Labor Office of Disability Employment Policy
- Senior housing options in Westchester
- Where can I find agencies in Westchester that provide services in Spanish?
- My child has a disability and I need information about the CPSE/CSE process.
- Where can I find help to pay for my prescriptions?
- Equal Access to Westchester It’s Good Business