WILC/PILS are consumer controlled nonresidential centers for independent living, which provides information and advocacy to persons with disabilities. In addition, WILC/PILS operates a Regional Resources Development Center for DOH Waiver Program (seven counties). The goal of this Program is to develop home and community-based services and supports needed by individuals and family members who experience a disability.
POSITION: Waiver: Quality Assurance (QA)Coordinator/Trainer
HOURS: Part-time, 14 hours bi- weekly,
- Assess and analyze services Waiver services
- Implement quality assurance standards.
- Ability to implement program recommendations and improvements
- Train staff in a group and individual setting
- Knowledge of a 1915C waiver standards and performance measure
- Ability to analyze data with enough technology skills to implement quality assurance monitoring systems.
- Assist with preparation and submission of required QA reports and tracking forms;
- Ability to ensure RRDC and provider compliance with the performance measures contained in the approved TBI and NHTD Waiver 1915C applications
- Assist in arranging the trainings/workshops for Hudson Valley TBI providers
- Attend required meetings and conferences for DOH waiver and;
- Conduct any other duty as assigned by Lead RRDS/SR RRDS that will promote and enhance the development of the waiver in the Hudson Valley Region;
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience
- Demonstrated abilities in written and oral communication skills
- Ability to use word processing computer programs
- Quality Assurance Experience
- Understanding of 1915C Waiver
- Reliable transportation, valid driver’s license and insurance coverage
- Experience working with people with disabilities a plus
Email or Fax Resume and Cover letter to:
Margaret Nunziato, Deputy Executive Director
Persons with disabilities, women, and minority individuals are strongly encouraged to apply