- This event has passed.
Special Needs Trust & the Impact of the Able Act
December 13, 2018 @ 11:00 am - 1:00 pmFree but reserve your space
- What is a Special Needs Trust?
- What is the ABLE ACT?
- What happens if I don’t have a Special Needs Trust and my assets pass to my loved one directly?
- Which type of Special Needs Trust is appropriate to set up for your family member with special needs?
- If you already have a Special Needs Trust do you know which type of trust it is?
- How does a special needs trust work together with your other long term planning goals/strategies for your loved one with special needs?
- Is your planning for the future of your loved one complete with a Special Needs Trust? Or is there more you should consider doing?
- When and how is it beneficial to use an ABLE ACT Account?
- How to plan for your home and excess retirement accounts?
For more information contact the organizer listed below.