Get the answers to many of your questions:
- What is a Special Needs Trust?
- What is the ABLE ACT?
- What happens if I don’t have a Special Needs Trust and my assets pass to my loved one directly?
- Which type of Special Needs Trust is appropriate to set up for your family member with special needs?
- If you already have a Special Needs Trust do you know which type of trust it is?
- How does a special needs trust work together with your other long term planning goals/strategies for your loved one with special needs?
- Is your planning for the future of your loved one complete with a Special Needs Trust? Or is there more you should consider doing?
- When and how is it beneficial to use an ABLE ACT Account?
- How to plan for your home and excess retirement account
Click here for the flyer for this workshop.
Register for this workshop by clicking here
Contact the organizer listed below for additional information.